Sunday 30 October 2011

Second time seeing Dad

Well we saw Dad again yesterday but he had moved rooms, it was too noisy where he was before so they moved him to a more quite place. I didn't see the difference but if he did then that's what matters. 
He had a different nurse than he did last time, he said that she was nice, but when she came in it looked like she was in a bit of a grouch. 
Dad looked way better than he did the other day, he didn't have as many tubes on him as he did, so that helped in a way. 

While Mum, Aaron and Lauren went to his flat to get him some food, Dad and I watched the rugby (England vs Wales), I love spending time with my Dad just us two, not because I don't do it often but because we can actually talk about things we both like, like rugby or other sports. It's different when I speak to Aaron, as we don't know what to say because we don't have many things in common. 

When we left it made me realise just how much I missed my Dad, I didn't want to leave, but I couldn't stay the night either. 

I am looking foward to seeing Dad again and I hope that it is soon as I do miss him so much. The house is quite without him and so is his favourite seat on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment