Sunday 6 November 2011

Dad again

So I went up to see Dad again yesterday, and i have to say he looks way better than he did last week, he was talking more and he didn't look as tired, I felt really glad when we were talking to Dad as it made a change from just sitting there with him, but all the same I love seeing my Dad its the highlight to the week. 

We saw the surgeon this time, he seemed really nice, he just came in to check on Dad and everything seemed to be working fine so we were happy to hear that.

Again i was sad to leave Dad as I hate leaving him there without him coming with us home. Hopefully he will be able to come home by chrismas though, thats what we are hoping, so fingers crossed he will be well enough.

Aaron, Mum and I went to a fireworks display later with our friends, I really didn't want to go as I love my Saturday evening, but you know what, I actually enjoyed it, surprisingly.

Today I got a lovely BBM which I really wasn't expecting, it was from Dad. I was at my horse riding stables mucking out a stable when my pocket vibrated. I took a break to read it, even though it wasn't a very long message at least Dad is know using his phone so we can contact him. the message was, 'Luv u darling,' so I replyed, 'luv u 2 Dad.' So thats it, but at least we are staying in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment