Tuesday 25 October 2011

Annoying news

Sunday evening:  Well Mum hasn't gone up to Dad everyday, but I suppose its too hard when Aaron, Lauren and I are around, so I guess she's going to go once we're at school this coming week.
Mum told us, while we were having breakfast on Friday morning, that she was going to stay up with dad for one night so she doesn't have to keep going back and forth from the hospital.  

I feel really annoyed with this news, I have only been home for a bit over a week and I have to go back to my friends house. I'm not saying I dont like staying at my friend's house and having the double bed, but I just want to stay home and get back to my normal routine. Hopefully Mum won't stay again at Dads, but if he really need her, then I suppose I will have to cope. 


I've been back at school from the half term hols and I thought I was going to really hate this long 8 weeek half term but it actually started out pretty well. Mum told my teacher about Dad being in hospital so they are all nicer to me and its good to see my friends that I haven't seen in 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment