Saturday 19 November 2011

Saturday

I know I haven't  done a blog for quite a while, but last week I forgot to once  we got home.


Well I have to say that last week he looked so much better he was talking to us, even if he was a bit tired after. He also had moved room as there wasn't a heart monitor in his old one, its a bit smaller but it doesn't really matter as there is nothing really you can do in the room, except to watch TV, anyway.


Unfortunately I didn't get to see Dad today, I had a bit of a sniffle, so I went to my mates house. I was really upset when Mum said I couldn't go to  Dad but then I realized that its better for him if I don't go up as Dads immune system is so low that if he gets a cold it would be like 10 times worse.    


I am really looking forward to seeing Dad next week, Mum said that she may take me and Lauren out of school to see him, as she had a cold as well, so lucky us. At least I heard that Dad was doing really well today so at least thats a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment